PLEASE READ IN FULL BEFORE REGISTERING!
UPDATED FOR SUMMER OF 2020 DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Simple Instructions to Register for Camp:
1) Click on the camp you would like to sign-up for (If you have more than one camper or signing up for multiple sessions, the registration form will allow you to add the additional campers and camps on the next page)
2) Your credit card WILL NOT be charged right away. Diamond Skills Camp will first check all forms are filled out correctly, apply discounts and make sure there are no other issues. After that is all verified your card will be charged.
3) Only can attend a certain day (s)? Sign up for any amount of days you want. Email us to sign up (firstname.lastname@example.org) DUE TO COVID-19 AND SPECIAL CAMP PROCEDURES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO TAKE PLACE, SUCH AS HAVING TO GROUP CAMPERS IN A SPECIFIC LIMITED SIZE GROUP FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE INDIVIDUAL DAY SIGN UPS FOR THE SUMMER OF 2020. WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING WEEKLY REGISTRATION. WE WILL HONOR ANY DAILY SIGN UPS THAT WE RECEIVED BEFORE 5/4/20 AND PLACE THOSE CAMPERS IN A GROUP FOR THE WEEK.
4) IF ANY SUMMER CAMP IN 2020 HAS TO BE CANCELLED because government state laws states it is deemed not safe to be held due to the COVID-19 pandemic we will issue a FULL REFUND for that week of camp. Please register with confidence knowing you can receive a full refund if the camp is cancelled.
5) Due to limited camp size and space because of the restrictions we will only be issuing refunds based on the above stated criteria. If you decided not to come for whatever reason and the camp is still being held as scheduled we will issue you a credit for a future camp in 2020 or 2021. This is to make it fair to us so people don't register and take away a spot and then cancel at the last minute. Thank you for your understanding.
AS OF 5/4/20 THESE ARE THE CURRENT GUIDELINES FOR A CAMP:
6) Parents please read the Parent Packet (located in Camp Information). Additional INFORMATION regarding camp can be found on the parent packet page: We will begin to form the groups for the camps in the week leading up to the camp. We will send an e-mail to all those registered and take requests to be with friends at that time. However keep in mind if coming with a friend it would be helpful if they are signed up for the same pickup time. It is going to make most sense for us to keep campers with those who are staying for the same length of time.
GUEST APPEARANCES UPDATE AS OF 5/4/20:
Due to the postponment of the Oakland Athletics season Matt Olson will not be appearing in the Summer of 2020 as originally scheduled in June during Session #2.
Matt has expressed that he is excited and looks forward to return for an appearance in the Summer of 2021.
Patrick Renna (Hamilton Porter) from The Sandlot is still scheduled to appear in July during Session #5. However, please be aware that there is a possibility this still may be cancelled at a later date.
7) Sibling and Multi Camp Discounts as follows: 2 Camps 10%, 3 Camps 15%, 4 Camps 20%, 5+ Camps 25%
(Multi Camp Discount Applies To SUMMER CAMP WEEKS ONLY)
To receive discount camps must be registered at the same time and processed in the same credit card transaction
8) RETURNING CAMPERS. PLEASE EDIT PAYMENT INFO DURING REGISTRATION AND UPDATE NEW CREDIT CARD!
Any other questions: Please e-mail us directly at: email@example.com
For Existing Customers, please click the link below:
ALAMEDA BASEBALL CAMPS
ALAMEDA SOFTBALL CAMPS